Buloba Kinship is located just outside of Kampala, the capital city of Uganda. Buloba is in the Wakiso District of Uganda, which is a mainly agricultural district, but has become more urbanized in recent years.
Even with recent urbanization the Buloba Kinship is still in a more rural part of the county. Kinship members use their agricultural spaces to their advantage and have created an aquaponics farm. The farm has fish, cabbage, maize, and yams, which the Kinship uses to feed the children in their home and help to feed people in the community!
You're Helping Buloba Kinship Grow
Wow, you’re really making a difference in this Kinship! Your support is helping Pastor Kashofo and his team serve vulnerable children and a community in need through these incredible programs:
- 24/7 protective housing for orphans, widows, and refugees in transition
- "Music as Therapy" program
- On-site elementary education facility
- Feeding programs for children in extreme poverty
- Medical infirmary and dispensary services (Pop Up Clinic)
- Baptism and Discipleship programs
- Family Counseling
- Women's Entrepreneurial Program
- Agricultural programs for sustainable living
- Children's Sunday School program
And also because of you, Buloba’s aquaponics garden is bigger than ever! We’re so lucky to have you on our team. Did you know that Buloba’s team has room to grow? Sign up here to learn more about becoming a monthly supporter so you can help more kids with Buloba!