CHRISTIAN COMPANIONSHIP MISSION TRIP (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC)
You will find out what Kinships around the world have in common without traveling around the world.
The Dominican Republic Kinship Is our closest mission outreach to the United States. We have seven churches you can help out in and several feeding stations where you’ll be helping to feed people. We’ll even spend time with the Haitian immigrants at a pig roast. Least, but the most exciting, is the time you’ll be sharing with the orphans in the rescue shelters.
Put your heart on your sleeve, Grab your backpack and a bible and come hang out with some of God’s most needy people as you bring them the joy of Christian Companionship.
The people of the Dominican Republic are waiting for you.
- Cultural / Immersive: Meet the locals. Help in cleaning, picking up trash, and construction around the church properties.
- Kindness: Helping to feed the children, and less privileged people in the community .
- Vacation Bible School: Participate in church services and sharing of messages, testimonies, and songs.
This trip is for you and your ministry if:
- You love helping kids
- You speak, or would like to learn to speak Spanish
- You love the Latin American culture
- You love to serve alongside local ministries reaching their communities
- You want to grow in your faith while sharing God’s love through the gospel
Will you join us in reaching out to communities with the hope and love of Christ?