Have you ever wished you could do something big? Like you see someone’s extreme need, and wish you could help them out by taking care of the whole thing? Well now you can!
And you won’t have to do it alone.
There are countless opportunities for you and your support system of friends and family to hugely bless an orphan or a widow when you join the ranks of our Orphan Rescue Champions.
What’s an Orphan Rescue Champion?
An Orphan Rescue Champion is exactly what it sounds like: a champion for orphaned and abandoned children struggling to survive. These Champions lead the charge to rescue and care for children who have no one else.
To become an Orphan Rescue Champion, all you need to do is create a fundraiser and invite your friends and family to help you meet your goal.
You can raise money to celebrate your birthday, celebrate a wedding or milestone, or just because! There’s no commitment or obligation. And 100% of the money you and your team donates will go to help orphans and widows.
Need Some Fundraising Ideas?
- $200 can buy four new mattresses for incoming children
- $500 can help bring terrified and traumatized children into a safe new home at a Kinship Project
- $800 can help provide medical check-ups for all of the children at a Kinship Project
- $1,500 can sponsor an entire Kinship Home for a month* (that provides food, clothes, and shelter for orphans, widows, a pastor, and his family)
- $10,000 can help dig a deep clean water well for a Kinship Home (like Kayla did!)
*Do you know anyone who’d like to join one of our Kinship Families as a monthly supporter? If so, you and your team could be matched up with a Kinship Project in need! From $100 to the full $1,500 a month, any contribution makes a difference. Contact us here for more information.