Have you ever felt like you wished you could do something big? Like you could see a need and just knock it out of the park and take care of the whole thing? You can!
There are so many ways, in so many different giving levels, that you can hugely bless an orphan or a widow when you become an Orphan Rescue Champion.
What is an Orphan Rescue Champion?
To become an Orphan Rescue Champion, all you need to do is create a fundraiser and invite your friends and family to help you meet your goal. You can raise money to celebrate your birthday, celebrate a wedding or milestone, or just because! There is no commitment or obligation, and 100% of the money you and your team donates will go to help orphans and widows.
Need Some Fundraising Ideas?
- $160 sends a child to school for a whole year!
- $500 for orphan rescue will bring terrified and traumatized children into a safe new home at a Kinship Project.
- $625 will feed a Kinship home full of children for a month!
- $1,500 sponsors an entire Kinship home for one whole month! That provides food, clothes, and shelter for orphans, widows, a pastor and his family. If you want to get really creative, think about who you know who would like to give monthly to a Kinship Project! Your team could be matched up with one Kinship Project in need.
- $1,900 provides DESPERATELY needed mattresses and bedding for a whole Kinship home.
Ready to get started?
It only takes a second to sign up and just minutes to set up your page. And the first 20 people to sign up get a free Kinship United t-shirt!