Have you ever wondered what a Kinship looks like? Would you like to take a tour? The Amazing Grace Kinship in Kenya would love to show you around!
28 orphans at Amazing Grace are thrilled to have a roof over their heads and a family to call their own. But there’s something they don’t have: you!
Without Monthly Sponsors, Life is on Edge
Right now, the orphans and widows at the Amazing Grace Kinship in Kenya are surviving on food reserves and emergency funds. By God’s grace, they are getting by, but time is running out.
Everywhere they look, the children see the signs. Mattresses falling apart, dirt caked on their walls, tuition overdue notices, and broken windows that never seem to get replaced.
They’re just kids, and they’ve seen worse, but they know. This isn’t good.
But YOU can change that. You can show them they are not alone, and that someone cares for them! A gift from you could make a huge difference at Amazing Grace.
Here are a few ways your support could help:
- Replace their mattresses (so they don’t have to sleep on shredding foam!)
- Help them pay their school fees (so they can stay in school!)
- Provide for paint for their home’s filthy walls (so they pass government inspection!)
- Replace the glass in their bedroom windows (so they’re safe from intruders!)
Will you help the kids at the Amazing Grace Kinship? Make a Gift Now
I’d like you to meet one of them. Brenda Nasimiyu.
You’ve never heard a story like Brenda’s. At least I hope you haven’t, because Brenda, just 28 years old, has seen more loss than many will experience in their entire lives.
It started when she was eight and her parents died, leaving her alone with her four brothers and sisters. They raised themselves. Then, Brenda married young, got pregnant, and had a son. But her husband cheated on her and left her for another woman. After trying desperately to make it on her own, the weight of all she had been through was too much. She drank some poison and hoped she’d die.
But God had other plans for Brenda! Her neighbor found her and took her to the hospital, where the doctor who treated her reached out to Pastor Betty from the Amazing Grace Kinship. Betty took Brenda home to Amazing Grace, and offered her a job cleaning the home and doing laundry. She accepted, and has now grown into a wonderful caregiver for all the children.
Will you join in God’s redemption plan for Brenda and the children of Amazing Grace?
Would you like to be the first monthly sponsor of Amazing Grace?
This Kinship needs monthly sponsors – up to $1,500 per month – in order to keep taking care of the orphans and widows they serve. I hope you will consider joining their team with a monthly gift of any amount and making it possible for them to:
- Disciple 80 church members and children who attend their church each Sunday,
- Care for widows like Angelina, who live alone and need food and help with cleaning and laundry,
- Find a safer water solution so children don’t have to walk two miles every evening,
- Build a fence to keep out wandering neighbors, and keep in the Kinship’s chickens,
- …and most of all, raise 28 beautiful children in the knowledge and love of their Savior!
Please also pray for Pastor Betty, Brenda and the other caregivers, and all of the children!
Thank you so much for your generosity and prayers. You are transforming lives, communities, and entire nations through your support.