Steung Hav Kinship
Opened in 2003, the Steung Hav Kinship is small now but has big dreams for the development of the community. Pastor Soa San wants to support the poor children of the Kinship by building a primary school for them to get a better education as well as a playground where the children can play safely. Right now they provide food and a place for orphans to stay during the day time as well as Sunday school programs for children.
You Would Make All of the Difference for Steung Hav Kinship
Pastor Soa San and his team want to keep adding to their list of Kinship programs to help even more kids. They’ve already developed the following opportunities but they need your help to keep them running at full capacity:
- 24/7 protective housing for orphans, widows, and refugees in transition
- Informal foster care with local families
- On-site elementary education facility
- Feeding programs for children in extreme poverty
- English as a Second Language (ESL) courses
- Agricultural programs for sustainable living
- Children's Sunday School program
Gifts from generous supporters like you have helped Steung Hav come a long way! Just look at all of the opportunities they’re offering to their community. But there’s so much more to do. Will you help even more children by becoming a monthly supporter of Steung Hav? Sign up here for more information.
Pastor Soa San