KINSHIP REFUGEE CONNECTION (EAST AFRICA)
Get face to face with some brothers and sisters in Christ who would love to share their experiences, and life story with you.
This mission is about evangelism! You’ll be sharing tracts, praying while you walk, worshiping with orphans, sharing with widows and adding a chapter to your lifetime story.
The people in our Kinships in East Africa have struggled through extreme events and their survival has been in the hands of God. You will be contributing your time, talent, and treasures where Jesus himself focused. These are the poorest of the poor.
The full details of the trip are set a few weeks before you embark on the mission. You’ll have the opportunity to decide with your team mates on the experience you want. These trips will involve being with former refugees, and orphans who may have experienced grief and oppression that only prayer can heal. This mission outreach is for those with gifts of great compassion.
The people of the East Africa are waiting for you.
- Cultural / Immersive: Meet the locals. Socialize and evengelize with others.
- Kindness: Contributing your time, talents, and knowledge.
- Vacation Bible School: Participate in services and sharing of messages, testimonies, and songs.
This trip is for you and your ministry if:
- You love evengelism
- You love to help people in need
- You love the African culture
- You love to serve alongside other people
- You want to grow in your faith while sharing God’s love through the gospel
Will you join us in reaching out to communities with the hope and love of Christ?