Jezza Kinship is located in the Mityana District in Central Uganda. The Mityana District is an agricultural area, with the main crop for the area being tea. There are a few very successful tea plantations, but many of the farmers are on small underdeveloped farms. Unfortunately these farmers can barely make enough money to keep their farms going and feed their families.
Jezza Kinship desires to reach out to the farmers in the community. The Kinship pastor was also a farmer, so he understands what his neighbors are going through and has a heart to help them succeed.
You're Really Coming Through for Jezza Kinship
As of this update, Pastor David and his team have been able to get these Kinship programs up and running because they have YOU on their side:
- 24/7 protective housing for orphans, widows, and refugees in transition
- "Music as Therapy" program
- On-site elementary education facility
- Feeding programs for children in extreme poverty
- Baptism and Discipleship programs
- Women's Entrepreneurial Program
- Children's Sunday School program
You’re changing the lives of so many people! You’re giving starving children nutritious meals and teaching women a trade they can turn into a business to support their families. Interested in helping more people through Jezza? Sign up here for more information on becoming a monthly supporter!
Pastor David Lusanganwa
Pastor Mary Lusanganwa